Companions In Christ - In-Person
February 3, 2021 10:00am
Cost: : $20.00, For Book: $0.00
Companions in Christ is a 28-week faith-formation study for small groups. The study offers a way to expand both the mind and heart of the disciple of Christ in a safe and nurturing atmosphere. The foundational content of Companions in Christ explores the Christian spiritual life under five headings: Journey, Scripture, Prayer, Call and Spiritual Guidance. Each of these areas focuses more on formation of the soul than information for the head. This study touches our hearts, move our wills, and shapes our spirits to conform more fully to the life of Christ.
We will offer two Companions in Christ groups in 2021 - one in person and one Zoom group. To sign up for either of these groups, please click on the link. The Companion in Christ Participant Book is $20.00.
Zoom on Sundays 2pm-4pm
- Introduction Meeting on Sunday, January 31st
- First Discussion meeting on February 7th
- Last meeting on September 26th
In Person on Wednesdays 10am-12pm
- Introduction Meeting on Wednesday, February 3rd
- First Discussion on February 10th
- Last meeting on September 29th