Bookkeeper for Methodist Day School
Full Service/lead accountant bookkeeper for church day school. Applicant should have a solid background in accounting, generally accepted accounting principles, and comprehensive financial reporting.
Will be expected to maintain the quality, integrity and security of the financial data/system. Person will be required to prepare and present financial information to the Board and for Audit. Good communications, organizational skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills are required.
Other areas of responsibility: payroll processing, bank reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and budget preparation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High School Graduate (required)
- A college degree in accounting or finance is preferred, or an equivalent in experience
- Microsoft Office Software – Word and Excel
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 4 years (Preferred)
Contract runs for 10.5 months of the year.
Please fill out application below and email to