Summer Camp at Lakeview for Children & Youth
June 26, 2023 12:00am
I’m so excited for FMC’s children and youth to go to Lakeview Camp this summer. Lakeview is always one of my favorite times of the year! Not only will your child meet new friends and have fun with campfires, boating, swimming, archery and more, but our prayer is they will encounter Christ in a life-changing way! If you haven’t registered your child for summer camp yet, you can click here to register. Learn more about this year’s camp below and by checking out the attached flyer.
EVENT: Summer Camp 2023
LOCATION: Lakeview - Palestine, TX
DATES: June 26-30 (Session B)
AGES: 3rd grade through graduating 12th grade
COST: Lakeview’s cost is $575, however, the church is going to offer each camper a $100 discount bringing the cost down to $475 per camper. Please follow the instructions below when making your payment:
- When paying/registering online on Lakeview’s website, use the “Due Now = $10 payment” method. You will pay this fee when you register. Please do not pay the full amount ($475) until June 5th, so that we can determine if a greater discount can be offered based on number of registered campers.
- If your family needs additional financial assistance, please let me know. We don’t want costs to prevent any child from going.
REGISTRATION: When you register, make sure you select Session Bdates and choose “Conroe First” as the name of the church. Please register by May 28th so we can determine the final church discount we can offer.
- Register here today - https://lakeviewmcc.org/summercamp2023/
- Arrival: Drop off will be on the morning of Monday, June 26th. As of now, parents will be responsible for transportation to camp. However, we are looking into the possibility of taking a charter bus to camp.
- Returning: We will be renting a charter bus for the way back from camp. We will head home after lunch and arrive back at the church Friday afternoon. The bus seats 48 people, so space is limited. If you would like to reserve a spot on the way back for your child, please contact Adrian Lucio at to be put on the list.
God has a powerful way of working in our lives in settings like camp, where we get away from our ordinary scenes and routines to spend focused time with Christ, His Word, and other believers. I hope your child will be able to join us!
For questions about camp, please contact Rev. Bryan Moore at .