2021 Worship Protocols
- Beginning April 4th, Easter Sunday, we are moving the time for The Table modern worship service back to 9:30 a.m. The Traditional and Celebración worship services will remain at 11:00 a.m. At this time, to manage our resources, which at times have been stretched thin over the past 12 months, we will not yet reinstate our 8:30 a.m. Chapel service.
- As of Easter Sunday, we will be removing the Sanctuary seating restrictions on the pews – all the signs and barriers will be taken out. Everyone is asked to maintain a safe distance from others where possible, but the barriers will be removed.
- Masks will still be requested of every person while in open public areas of the church (Sanctuary, Gym, classrooms, and hallways) and will be available in the Lobby for those who need one. As more have the opportunity to be vaccinated and the number of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations continue to decrease, we will reassess this request.
- Hand sanitizing stations will remain at the entrances for your convenience. We encourage all those who enter to sanitize their hands.
- Restrooms are still limited to the ones across from the Nursery and across the hall from the Gym, with a limit of one family unit in the restroom at one time.
- There is no requirement to RSVP for worship in order to attend.
By voluntarily attending a worship service at First Methodist Conroe, all related parties willingly assume the risk of infection inherent in a large group gathering and will not hold First Methodist Conroe liable for any issues arising from said infection.