Our Vision at FMC is to invite all to experience Life. Better. Together. through a relationship with Christ and other believers. We are being called to see this vision expand to The Woodlands Hills in Willis in the coming years. This important work was birthed in the prayer of our church and will continue through the faithful outpouring of all of us at FMC. Now is the time to consider our part in this exciting journey!
Follow-up Q&A with Leadership and Rev. Susan Kent: Sundays August 20 and 27 | 10am-10:50 in the Chapel
STEERING COMMITTEE CORE ATTRIBUTES - THE FOUR C'S
**Nominations are due by August 27, 2023**
- It starts with Prayer...
- Must be 100% committed to FMC & TWH Vision & Mission
- Commitment to fulfill a three-year term on the TWH Steering Committee
- Fulfills the qualifications/skillset outlined in the Steering Subcommittee position profiles through education, personal job experience and/or prior non-profit or church experience
- High Integrity
- Spiritual Maturity
- Wisdom to Make the Right Decisions
- Trustworthy & Reliable
- Excellent Listeners
- Gets Along Well With Others/Self Awareness
- Does Not Have a “My Way or Else” Personality
**In the final assessment, “Character” holds the most weight.**